Personal Dispute Resolution
Disputes may arise in all areas of our lives and if they cannot be resolved through normal discussions, legal assistance may be required.
At SWLaw in Devon, we will take care to understand the issues in your matter and then advise you of the options available to you, including prospects of success and what the costs are likely to be.
We deal with a wide range of disputes. Recent cases have included:
- Boundary, rights of way, Party wall and other property related disputes
- Disputes with landlords regarding breach of covenants, service charges, rent reviews, non-payment and repossession
- Employment and contract issues
- Other contracts (purchase of goods/services)
- Debt recovery and enforcement
- Family disputes upon separation or divorce (see our section on Divorce....)
- Disputes arising from a Will or under the Inheritance (provision for family and dependants) Act 1975
- Claims against other professionals