Careers with Us
We are always interested in talking to talented individuals about a career with us. Details of specific vacancies will appear here whenever they are available. However, for general enquiries please contact email@example.com or use the online enquiry form.
Salary range: Apprenticeship - £22,500
We are a financial services firm with a close working relationship with our sister legal firm. We are looking for a talented and hardworking individual able to assist our team and potentially grow their own role.
The Financial Administrator role provides administrative support to a small but busy Independent Financial Advisers practice based near Ivybridge. In addition, the administrator may be required on occasion to assist or work alongside the Private Client department within the legal practice. This opportunity may suit a range of applicants, as illustrated by the salary range, but a knowledge and/or interest in financial services is essential. There is also the prospect of supported study towards relevant qualifications.
The role will be varied, including work on mortgages, protection, pensions and investments for a high net worth client bank. The successful candidate will act as the main point of contact for client enquiries as well as liaising with product providers to ensure a first class service is provided.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Drafting of financial recommendation reports
- Data input using the financial client management system
- Monitoring and completion of client workflow
- Point of contact for client enquiries
- Preparation of half-yearly client valuations
- Preparation of documentation for client meetings
- Ensuring files are completed and held in a compliant manner
- Deal with requests and process transactions in a polite, accurate and timely manner
- Reconciliation of income and charges using the client management system
- Completion of FCA reports as and when required
- There may also be some opportunity to assist in the administration and organisation of financial seminars and events
Skills and knowledge:
- A financial services industry qualification or prior experience may be beneficial
- Good IT skills are required
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Investment Platforms or Intelligent Office client management system would be advantageous
- Strong organisation skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff, clients and providers
If you feel this varied and busy role suits you then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an exceptional experienced legal or financial technician looking for a career position, and have a passion and commitment to providing the highest quality of service to clients, then do forward your CV to us at email@example.com.
- CILEX (Chartered Institute of Legal Executives)
- Financial Adviser (preferably Chartered)
- Financial Paraplanner