Protection Insurance Solicitors in Devon
Protection insurance is principally concerned with managing risk. It is usual to insure against the risks that you cannot afford to carry yourself – the risks that would be financially damaging or even ruinous.
For example, we insure our homes, our cars and other things of value. For many of us, the most important assets we have are our health and earning capacity. Yet few have any, or adequate, insurance to provide for long-term sickness or disability. Similarly, many families have inadequate protection in the event of the death of a breadwinner or homemaker.
At SWLaw Investment and Financial Planning, we are not able to stop unfortunate life changing events but we can help you to protect yourself and your family in the event of a terminal illness, accident or redundancy.
There are many products available to help protect you and your loved ones. By talking with us, we can help you determine which product is best for your circumstances whilst also considering your budget.
Protection doesn’t have to be expensive. As independent financial advisers, we are able to research the whole market place, finding the best product, with the best deal and the best security for you.
We can offer advice on:
- Income protection – providing ongoing payments when unable due to an accident or ill health
- Life assurance – providing financial stability for a loved one in the event of your death
- Critical illness cover – this is one many people wish they had as this product provides a lump sum payment on the diagnosis of an illness such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.
- Medical expenses – providing financial stability for medical expenses
- Key person protection – protects your business in the event accident or ill health of the key personnel
- Shareholder and partnership protection – ensuring the continuation of business in the event of death of owners or partners
Please give us a call at the office 01752 205205 or send us an email if you wish to discuss any aspect of protection further.
SWLaw Investment & Financial Planning Ltd