Dispute Resolution Solicitors
SWLaw Solicitors always aims to help you resolve your dispute through negotiation. Working closely with you, we will consider alternative forms of dispute resolution before resorting to the courts.
Where court proceedings are necessary, we offer a robust service that is cost-efficient and sensitive to your personal or business needs.
Disputes may arise in all areas of our lives and if they cannot be resolved through normal discussions, legal assistance may be required. At SWLaw, we will take care to understand the issues in your matter and then advise you of the options available to you, including prospects of success and what the costs are likely to be.
We deal with a wide range of disputes including:
- Boundary, rights of way, Party wall and other property related disputes
- Disputes with landlords regarding breach of covenants, service charges, rent reviews, non-payment and repossession
- Contractual disputes
- Intellectual property
- Employment and contract issues
- Other contracts (purchase of goods/services)
- Debt recovery and enforcement
- Family disputes upon separation or divorce (see our section on Divorce...)
- Disputes arising from a Will or under the Inheritance (provision for family and dependants) Act 1975
- Claims against other professionals
In addition to our work in the local County Courts and Tribunals, we are also involved in claims in the Higher Courts and the Court of Appeal.